Friday, June 17, 2011

Natural eye with The Body Shop Palette

Hi Gorgeous. I am going to make a look out of The Body Shop eye palette 01.BOHO Beauty which I got like a couple month ago. Summer is coming, even I am so in love with makeup but I prefer to go for natural look. Less is more. This palette will give you the matte look. There're 4 colors which 01. New nude 02. Vintage apicot 03. Boho brown and 04. Haute chocolate. There're also a small brush and brown eyeliner pencil included.



I used 2 colors from the palette which are New nude and Haute Chocolate. I applied New nude all over the lid and up to my brow bone. Then use angled brush dip to color Haute chocolate and apply to your crease and use fluffy brush blend it. After that I used Brown eyeliner pencil, line inner my upper eye and then my lower waterline.


Using Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Liner 



Try to line close to your lashes, we don't want any drama :P and I define my brow with brow pencil.


The last step, apply your favorite mascara. I suggest to pick the waterproof one for summer.



Voila....And the result




I hope I am helpful to some of you who is interested to buy new eye shadow and don't want to spend a lot of money. This palette will be your best choice x



No comments:

Post a Comment